"I went to a place to eat. It said 'breakfast at any time.' So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance". --Steven Wright ... If you are a devotee of time travel, check out this song...

Friday, June 1, 2007

Lost and Heroes comedy skits



Many of you may have seen this already, but with all our discussion about the new questions arising in Lost, I thought you would enjoy this Saturday Night Live bit from this past Fall about some of the perennial questions...





And, while we're at it, here's a little piece from MADtv about Heroes ... (the first scene is especially hilarious)...

3 comments:

dawn said...

Paul,
I just took the time to look at your Wikipedia page, my god man your brilliant and famous. I fel honored that you even comment back to me. I have a son who is 20 and is looking into college finally, he was a great writer in High School just didn't like being a student. I'm going to have him look at your books. Anyway thanks for being a great person. Have a good weekend

Paul Levinson said...

:) thanks, Dawn. Please tell your son I was also a great writer in high school (at least, I thought so) and also didn't like being a student. I went on to get my PhD, but never did enjoy being a student - just a means to an end.

If you or your son have any questions about choosing colleges, feel free to contact me (e-mail in right-hand column) any time...

You have a great weekend, too!

Doug said...

genius! that heroes skit is fantastic

InfiniteRegress.tv