"I went to a place to eat. It said 'breakfast at any time.' So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance". --Steven Wright ... If you are a devotee of time travel, check out this song...

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Talking Edwards v. Coulter on KNX1070 Radio Sunday monring

A quick note - I'll be on KNX1070 all-news radio out of Southern California tomorrow morning, in my usual 7:20am (Pacific) Sunday spot, interviewed by Todd Leitz about Elizabeth and John Edwards v. Ann Coulter on MSNBC's Hardball.

Links to blog posts with my views are below - I think Coulter got what she deserved...

The interview will be live-streamed everywhere at www.knx1070.com ... 7:20am Pacific, 10:20am Eastern, you can do the math for all the other time zones...

My blog posts on the Edwards v. Coulter:

Real Hardball: Elizabeth Edwards v. Ann Coulter

Hardball II: John Edwards about Ann Coulter

No comments:

InfiniteRegress.tv