"Paul Levinson's It's Real Life is a page-turning exploration into that multiverse known as rock and roll. But it is much more than a marvelous adventure narrated by a master storyteller...it is also an exquisite meditation on the very nature of alternate history." -- Jack Dann, The Fiction Writer's Guide to Alternate History

Friday, January 4, 2008

James Harris' cover of my song, Looking for Sunsets (in the Early Morning)


Hey ... nice treat for me for the New Year ... James Harris has done a cover of my "Looking for Sunsets (in the Early Morning)" ... you can listen to it here, on James' MySpace music page ... it's in the music player on the right ...

And here's the original on my MySpace music page ... The song originally appeared on my Twice Upon a Rhyme album back in 1972 ...

More details about my music, including samples of 20 of my songs...

Enjoy...

No comments:

InfiniteRegress.tv