"I went to a place to eat. It said 'breakfast at any time.' So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance". --Steven Wright ... If you are a devotee of time travel, check out this song...

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Reading from Unburning Alexandria in the Artists Village in Second Life this Sunday



Reading from Unburning Alexandria in a Greek amphitheater in the Artists' Village in Second Life

another reading right on your computer! Sierra Waters rockin' the ancient world!

Sunday, March 2, 2008

12:00pm - 1:00pm SLT

Artists Village, Second Life


The hits keep on coming! I've been getting such good response to my readings in Second Life - which you can attend right on your computer - that I decided to accept a invitation to do a reading this Sunday!

It will be in a breathtaking virtual space - a Greek amphitheater in the Artists Village - in Second Life.... what better place to read a little more from my novel in progress, Unburning Alexandria - sequel to The Plot to Save Socrates...

Sierra Waters rockin' the ancient world..

If you already have a Second Life account, IM me at PaulLevinson Freenote, and I'll reply with a landmark to the reading.

If you do not have an SL account, you can get one, for free, at secondlife.com - once you have an account, just do as above. You can use the landmark to get to my reading on the day of the event...

Note: 3pm Eastern time = 12 Noon Second Life time

No comments:

InfiniteRegress.tv