"I went to a place to eat. It said 'breakfast at any time.' So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance". --Steven Wright ... If you are a devotee of time travel, check out this song...

Friday, December 5, 2008

'Grandpa' Actor Finally Identified in 'Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer' Video

Still my favorite Christmas song (written by Randy Brooks, performed by Dr. Elmo), and here's the best video...



And, after all these years, I believe I've identified the talented actor who plays Grandpa - it's Lee Stein, a librarian and biologist in Philadelphia, science fiction fan, and, as fate would have it, one of my Top Friends on MySpace....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Elmo cast himself in that role, since he bankrolled and produced that video. Actually - look closely - Dr. Elmo plays BOTH Grandma and Grandpa.

pam_drelmo@msn.com

Paul Levinson said...

I know ... but you have to admit, Grandpa sure looks a lot like Lee Stein...

InfiniteRegress.tv