- Bill is now King of Louisiana, and the job finally fits his bearing well.
- Eric is still sheriff, and still deeply wanting Sookie. And he has this advantage in that pursuit: he bought Sookie's house while she was away. This means he does not need her permission to enter. Sookie, of course, could move away, but we're dealing with Sookie here.
- Jason is now full-fledged police, and involved with those panther people.
- Married life isn't all Jessica and Hoyt hoped it would be.
- Arlene's baby boy may be a little monster, literally.
- There's a coven of witches on hand - the newest supernatural element.
- Tara's in New Orleans (hey, HBO has back-to-back Orleans dramas now, with Treme)
My daughter tells me that the fourth novel in the book series on which season 4 is based is one of the best. It's off to a good start.
See also: True Blood 3.1: Oxygen vs. Phone ... True Blood 3.2: King and Wolves ... True Blood 3.3: Rolling Eyes and Spinning Heads ... True Blood 3.4: Running Hot, Winning Names ... True Blood 3.5: Square, Love, Crown, Power ... True Blood 3.6: True Life and Death ... True Blood 3.7: Lorena and the Magister ... True Blood 3.8: Break Up to Make Up ... True Blood 3.9: The King and the VRA ... True Blood 3.10: "Medieval on TV" ... True Blood 3.10: Here Comes the Sun ... True Blood Season 3 Finale: Concrete and Bubbles
See also from Season 2 True Blood Pours Back In and Love and True Blood in the Air and Likes Coming Together in True Blood and True Blood Boiling and Godric, Eric, and Sookie on the Roof and Maryann vs. the Good in True Blood and Illusion, Eisenhower, and Texting and True Blood Season 2 Finale
See also from Season 1 True Blood Calling ... Penultimate True Blood ... Last Bite of the Season
Special Discount Coupons for Angie's List, Avis, Budget Car, Garden.com, eMusic
The Plot to Save Socrates
"a Da Vinci-esque thriller" - New York Daily News
"Sierra Waters is sexy as hell" - curled up with a good book