"Paul Levinson's It's Real Life is a page-turning exploration into that multiverse known as rock and roll. But it is much more than a marvelous adventure narrated by a master storyteller...it is also an exquisite meditation on the very nature of alternate history." -- Jack Dann, The Fiction Writer's Guide to Alternate History

Friday, December 27, 2013

I Dreamt I Called Will Gardner Last Night

I don't usually remember my dreams, and I'm pretty sure I've never dreamed about a television show before, but I dreamt that I called Will Gardner last night - or, actually, early this morning.

I'm not sure exactly why I called him, but I think it's because I wanted his help in an intellectual property suit that I was pursuing.   In reality, I have no such suit in mind.

The conversation went like this -

Me:  Is this Will Gardner?

Will: Yes.

Me: (I explained the purpose of my call.)

Will: I'm not a real lawyer.

Me:  I know (and I further explained the purpose of my call).

Will: I'm not a real lawyer, but maybe I can help you, anyway.

And that was pretty much it.   I'm a little rusty on my Freudian psychology, so I have no idea what that means.   I did meet an attorney at a gathering yesterday evening - someone I had retained years ago, in an estate matter - by the name of Paul Gartner.  So maybe that was the stimulus?  And my wife and I had been talking in the past few days about a suit we initiated for one of our businesses and successfully concluded back in the 1990s.

Anyway, I do know I'm not currently thinking of suing anybody.   I'll also be looking forward to the return of The Good Wife in January, which is having one of its best seasons so far.

See also The Good Wife 5.1: Capital Punishment and Politicians' Daughters ... The Good Wife 5.5: The Villain in this Story ... The Good Wife 5.9: Reddit, Crowd Sourcing, and the First Amendment on Trial





#SFWApro

No comments:

InfiniteRegress.tv