At present, I can think of the following:
- science fiction: free chapter from Unburning Alexandria on SF Signal!
- "Obama vs. Romney as Social vs. Mass Media" - new brief article in Centro Argentino de Estudios Internacionales, which furthers the political analysis in New New Media
- science fiction: samples from The Silk Code: Sample 1 ... Sample 2
- "Everyone a Diplomat in the Digital Age"- new essay (July 2012) in Public Diplomacy Magazine, which furthers some of the analysis of The Arab Spring in New New Media
- science fiction: "Extra Credit" - new short story in Buzzy Mag, July 2012
- science fiction: first chapter of my science fiction novel, The Plot to Save Socrates (2006)
- science fiction: the complete radio play of my novelette, "The Chronology Protection Case," performed at the Museum of Television and Radio ... you also might enjoy Jay Kensinger's 2002 short film of The Chronology Protection Case, available for free...
- science fiction: Shaun Farrell's free, complete, 2007 podiobook of my Locus-Award-winning first novel, The Silk Code (1999)
- music: songs from my 1972 album, Twice Upon a Rhyme
- podcasts with advice to writers ... television reviews ... interviews
You can also see free clips from many of my lectures on YouTube - about the First Amendment, mass media and poitics, etc.
And, now on Kindle and Nook for under $5.00 ... "author's cut" ebooks of The Silk Code, winner of the Locus Award for Best First Novel of 1999 ... The Consciousness Plague ... The Plot to Save Socrates ... and the long-awated sequel to The Plot to Save Socrates - Unburning Alexandria!
four above covers illustrated by Joel Iskowitz