Sunday, October 4, 2009

Freebies in Paul Levinson's Science Fiction, Music, and New New Media!

I thought I'd create this page, to give you an updated list of freebies of my writing and work that are out there on the web for your reading, listening, and viewing pleasure.

At present, I can think of the following:


You can also see free clips from many of my lectures on YouTube - about the First Amendment, mass media and poitics, etc.

And on Kindle ... inexpensive "author's cut" ebooks of The Silk Code, winner of the Locus Award for Best First Novel of 1999 ...  The Consciousness Plague ...  The Pixel Eye ... The Plot to Save Socrates ... and the long-awated sequel to The Plot to Save Socrates - Unburning Alexandria!









five above covers illustrated by Joel Iskowitz
Post a Comment
InfiniteRegress.tv