"Paul Levinson's It's Real Life is a page-turning exploration into that multiverse known as rock and roll. But it is much more than a marvelous adventure narrated by a master storyteller...it is also an exquisite meditation on the very nature of alternate history." -- Jack Dann, The Fiction Writer's Guide to Alternate History

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

PaulLevinson.net digest #6: I, Claudius, Phil D'Amato, politics, fiction

I, Claudius after Rome what to watch when HBO's Rome ends: the 1977 I, Claudius

John Scalzi for Science Fiction Writers of America President writerly politics - I was Prez of the org 1998-2001

The Four Phils facts about the adventures of my fictional NYPD forensic detective, Dr. Phil D'Amato, in short story, novel, movie, and radio play

A Modest Political Proposal: Supporting the Best Candidates in Both Parties don't pick your favorite candidate - pick your favorite candidates, Democratic and Republican, and work for both

No comments:

InfiniteRegress.tv