"I went to a place to eat. It said 'breakfast at any time.' So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance". --Steven Wright ... If you are a devotee of time travel, check out this song...

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Science Fiction and Media Theory Trailers

I thought I'd put up a page, which will be continuously updated, for all the trailers that have been posted for my science fiction and media theory.  They range from 6-9 second Vine-like clips, to longer trailers of a minute or two.


Unburning Alexandria  by Paul Levinson



The Silk Code  by Paul Levinson



The Chronology Protection Case movie by Jay Kensinger
from the novelette by Paul Levinson



The Plot to Save Socrates by Paul Levinson



New New Media by Paul Levinson



Hell Scrolls - written by J. Charles Sterin, and published
by JoSara MeDia on my Connected Editions imprint

No comments:

InfiniteRegress.tv