Among the highlights of Banshee 2.4, which in general was a great episode as far as plot development and keen phrases from characters:
- The murderer of the Kinaho girl is identified and brought to justice, by more than one hand.
- One of the best outfits for Job, who delivers some of his best lines, too.
- Young Hood gets some good advice, and some good loving, too.
- A major character is leaving - though you never know the future - and leaves in a memorable way, in addition to a brief intersection with Job, which come to think of it is symbolically memorable, too.
- An even more major character returns. You'll be able to easily guess who that is.