"I went to a place to eat. It said 'breakfast at any time.' So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance". --Steven Wright ... If you are a devotee of time travel, check out this song...

Friday, November 6, 2020

Understanding Media Ecology Just Published in China


 

This brand new book by Liang Yi, Understanding Media Ecology,  has a chapter devoted to my work, with a link to an audio and a video recording of me.   This makes the second book published in China this Fall about my work -- the first was Cheng Gong's Media Competition for Human Selection, Survival of the Fittest: Paul Levinson's Media Evolutionary Theory devoted completely to my theory of the evolution of media, first presented in my 1979 doctoral dissertation, Human Replay: A Theory of the Evolution Media.


InfiniteRegress.tv