"I went to a place to eat. It said 'breakfast at any time.' So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance". --Steven Wright ... If you are a devotee of time travel, check out this song...

Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Chronology Protection Case - complete and uncut


Jay Kensinger's 2002 low-budget 38-minute movie of my 1995 science fiction-mystery novelette (published in Analog Magazine), "The Chronology Protection Case". This is the complete, original, uncut movie.

Get the 2013 re-cut version with extended ending here on iTunes

also: The Chronology Protection Case radio play (free audio)

more details about Dr. Phil D'Amato, hero of The Chronology Protection Case

The Consciousness Plague kindle

4 comments:

fta channels said...

This movie was helped for me in some scientific questions... Thanks :)

Paul Levinson said...

My pleasure!

Welcome to Infinite Regress!

MJ said...

I clicked without knowing exactly what to expect and then couldn't stop watching! Thank you for sharing the video.

Paul Levinson said...

Thanks - glad you enjoyed!

InfiniteRegress.tv