"I went to a place to eat. It said 'breakfast at any time.' So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance". --Steven Wright ... If you are a devotee of time travel, check out this song...

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I'll Be Talking Sopranos Ending on KNX1070 Radio this Sunday

Hey - just wanted to let all of you Sopranos devotees know -

I'll be talking about my and everyone's theories about the ending of The Sopranos in my weekly media interview by Todd Leitz on KNX1070 all news radio out of Southern California this coming Sunday morning.

Time: 7:20am Pacific time, 10:20 am Eastern time (you can do the math for the other time zones)

Streaming everywhere in the known and unknown universe live, at www.knx1070.com

Interview will be 5-10 minutes...

Useful links:

The Sopranos and the Closure-Junkies

The Sopranos, or the Tiger?

The Sopranos Ninth of Nine: The Anti-Ending Ending

The Sopranos as a Nuts-and-Bolts Triumph of Non-Network TV my 2002 article

reviews of the first eight episodes this final season: The Sopranos: First of Nine, Second of Nine, Third of Nine, Fourth of Nine, Fifth of Nine, Sixth of Nine, Seventh of Nine, Eighth of Nine

Sopranos Conference May 2008: Preliminary Announcement

3 comments:

dawn said...

Who knew 2 people from such different background could have so much in common. I will try to catch the radio show but we have championships this weekend.

dawn said...

Oh, one more thing, I think the cat may be Adriana. Think about that one

Paul Levinson said...

Shows the universality of television and human nature ... don't worry about missing this Sunday ... I'm on www.knx1070.com every Sunday at 10:20am Eastern time...

Yeah - Ade, or Christopher, or even Big Pussy...

InfiniteRegress.tv