"Paul Levinson's It's Real Life is a page-turning exploration into that multiverse known as rock and roll. But it is much more than a marvelous adventure narrated by a master storyteller...it is also an exquisite meditation on the very nature of alternate history." -- Jack Dann, The Fiction Writer's Guide to Alternate History

Monday, May 26, 2008

Dominic Chianese (Uncle Junior) at Sopranos Conference at Fordham University



Paul Levinson, Dominic Chianese, and David Lavery at the high point of The Sopranos: A Wake, a scholarly consideration of The Sopranos, at Fordham University, May 22-24, with more than fifty scholarly papers. (Photo by Kim Akass)

Read the complete transcript of the Dominic Chianese interview!

Complete conference program, with links to reviews and articles about the conference in the media...

And here's another photograph of Dominic Chianese and me at The Sopranos Conference, by Ken Rivers.

5 comments:

dawn said...

So my friend was it everything you dreamed it would be. You need to give details, but knowing how you can write not all at once so we can all savor it. So PaUL SPILL

Paul Levinson said...

:) I promise to give you all sorts of great conference details in the next few weeks ...

But, first, this Thursday ... Lost!

dawn said...

I know I can't wait

Mike Plugh said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. Wish I was there to share it!!

Fuggedaboutit!

mike's spot said...

so I saw that guys name and thought it said:

'Dominican Chinese'

I thought that was a weird way to introduce someone.

then it occurred to me that I don't read too gooder.

InfiniteRegress.tv