"Paul Levinson's It's Real Life is a page-turning exploration into that multiverse known as rock and roll. But it is much more than a marvelous adventure narrated by a master storyteller...it is also an exquisite meditation on the very nature of alternate history." -- Jack Dann, The Fiction Writer's Guide to Alternate History

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Reading a Tantalizing Bit More of Unburning Alexandria




You know you want to hear this ... you've regretted missing all of the readings I've done before ... So I'll be back this afternoon, on the Web, in Second Life, reading some new material from my novel in progress, Unburning Alexandria...

It's the sequel to The Plot to Save Socrates - but, if you haven't read that novel yet, not to worry, I promise I won't give anything away in my reading...

The reading will take place on the Web in Second Life.

If you're already my friend in Second Life, look for an announcement from me, an hour before the reading, with a landmark you can use to get to the reading.

If you're already on Second Life, but are not yet my Friend, I can be contacted at PaulLevinson Freenote - send me a note in Second Life, and I'll reply with a landmark to the reading.

The reading will be at the Bantam Dell Cafe in Second Life.

If you're not on Second Life, you can join for free any time at http://secondlife.com - after you've joined send me a message here on Facebook, and I'll give you more details.

More details about The Plot to Save Socrates and Unburning Alexandria at http://theplottosavesocrates.com

Time: 4pm Eastern (= 1pm Second Life Time)

No comments:

InfiniteRegress.tv