"Paul Levinson's It's Real Life is a page-turning exploration into that multiverse known as rock and roll. But it is much more than a marvelous adventure narrated by a master storyteller...it is also an exquisite meditation on the very nature of alternate history." -- Jack Dann, The Fiction Writer's Guide to Alternate History

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ten Things You May Not Have Known about Sierra Waters

from Sierra Waters' MySpace blog...

=========================================================



Tags, Colors and Flavors and Love
Category: Blogging
post by Sierra Water

Lance Strate tagged me.

I confess to not knowing much about tagging in the first decade of the 21st century. But it’s been explained to me that I’m required to list 10 unknown things about me, and then tag 10 other people ... so here goes. (And I’ve got to admit that this should be fun...)

1. My favorite color is sunset orange and my favorite flavor is peach-mango.

2. I cry every time I hear the Beatles’ singing "Real Love," because it was recorded with John Lennon’s voice, years after he was killed, and the Beatles added their voices and instruments to the record. Someday, after I finish my work in Alexandria, I may try to do something about this.

3. Numbers and poetry and harmonies make my heart beat faster.

4. I’ve recently realized that a cuddle with the right person can be almost as good as making love. Actually, I know I’ve always known that, but I didn’t take the time to admit it.

5. I think of Sea Street in Quivett Neck on the Cape as "the town that time forgot." I sometimes walk there, alone, late in the moonlight. You can say hello to me there, if ever you see me.

6. With one exception, I prefer 21st century men over ancient men in bed. On the other hand, ancient women ... :)

7. Synesius, Bishop of Ptolemais, had a lot more style and substance than is admitted in most histories.

8. Falernian wine tastes so fine it makes my eyes water with joy.

9. So far, I have not been able to travel to any time in the future past the end of the 21st century - I’m not sure why.

10. I discovered that the Millennium Club in New York City was known, in an alternate reality, as the Ce-- no, I better not make this public.

Ok - I hope I haven’t revealed too much above, or transgressed any early 21st line of publicly courteous discourse.

And here are my [Sierra Waters'] ten taggees:


Becca Imako
... SciFi Fanatic ... Big God Network ...

Mysterious Galaxy Bookstore ... Sarah Beth Durst ...

Timetravel_0 ... Angelica Waters ... Chris Dickerson (Cisco) ...

Adventures in SciFi Publishing ... Larry: Poet Surfer





more about Sierra Waters...



The Plot to Save Socrates



"challenging fun" - Entertainment Weekly

"a Da Vinci-esque thriller" - New York Daily News

"Sierra Waters is sexy as hell" - curled up with a good book



Read the first chapter of The Plot to Save Socrates
.... FREE!

No comments:

InfiniteRegress.tv