"Paul Levinson's It's Real Life is a page-turning exploration into that multiverse known as rock and roll. But it is much more than a marvelous adventure narrated by a master storyteller...it is also an exquisite meditation on the very nature of alternate history." -- Jack Dann, The Fiction Writer's Guide to Alternate History

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Impact of Saturday Night Live on Last Night's Election Results

I'm quoted twice in this savvy Hollywood Reporter article by Paul Gough, which just went live - along with CNN political analyst Bill Schneider and John Edwards campaign manager Joe Trippi.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that the SNL clips definitely, in my opinion, may have put Hillary in a different light, especially this past weekends, when she appeared after the skit.

As for Fred Armisen, (sp?), I think he has to sharpen up his Obama.

Paul Levinson said...

Yah, I agree with you about Fred.

Welcome to Infinite Regress, Gina!

InfiniteRegress.tv