"Paul Levinson's It's Real Life is a page-turning exploration into that multiverse known as rock and roll. But it is much more than a marvelous adventure narrated by a master storyteller...it is also an exquisite meditation on the very nature of alternate history." -- Jack Dann, The Fiction Writer's Guide to Alternate History

Sunday, March 9, 2008

A Fistful of Favorite Podcast Interviews

I usually post about the fascinating people I've interviewed on my Light On Light Through podcast, but here's a short list of the some of the interviews conducted with me by brave and erudite podcasters in the past few years ...

.Jason Rennie interviewed me on December 16, 2006 about science fiction and philosophy on The SciPhi Show ... and again on March 10, 2008 on The SciPhi Show about Robert Heinlein and Barack Obama

.Shaun Farrell interviewed me on March 28, 2007 about science fiction and the academic world on Adventures in Scifi Publishing

.Stephen Euin Cobb interviewed me on February 6, 2008 about nanotechnology, SETI, the Fermi Paradox, the probability and impact of our finding another Earth, and more on The Future and You

.Maia Whitaker interviewed me on Feburary 26, 2008 about how to promote your writing on the Web, plus we talked a little about Barack Obama on The Knitwitch Zone ...

Enjoy ...
InfiniteRegress.tv