"I went to a place to eat. It said 'breakfast at any time.' So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance". --Steven Wright ... If you are a devotee of time travel, check out this song...

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Exclusive Predictions for this week's TV season finales!

Hey, I decided to stick my neck out and offer some exclusive predictions for the three great season season finales we'll be seeing on television this week - 24, Heroes, and Lost.

You'll find them on a special episode of my Light On Light Through podcast, which I just posted (the predictions take about 10 minutes, and then I have a little political commentary...)

If you have some ideas about what we'll be seeing on TV this week, and you would like your name mentioned on my podcast - just e-mail your predictions to me at PaulLevinson@LightonLightThrough.com - if I receive them before the shows air, and you're right, you'll have the pleasure of hearing me say your name on the next episode of Light On Light Through, next week - and I may even put in a round of pre-recorded applause....

For those of you new to Infinite Regress, you'll find my weekly reviews of these shows, plus The Sopranos and The Tudors, below - along with some great comments from readers...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

See my take on the finale at http://mytvmusings.com/2007/05/20/heroes-season-finale/ake

InfiniteRegress.tv