"Paul Levinson's It's Real Life is a page-turning exploration into that multiverse known as rock and roll. But it is much more than a marvelous adventure narrated by a master storyteller...it is also an exquisite meditation on the very nature of alternate history." -- Jack Dann, The Fiction Writer's Guide to Alternate History

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Meet the Author: Talking and Reading My Science Fiction in Second Life



I'm interviewed, in my Second Life avatar identity, by Adele Ward on her Second Life Meet the Author show on December 9, 2007. Videotaped by SLCN.tv - Second Life Cable Network.

I talk about how I came to write The Plot to Save Socrates, my love of time travel and Journeyman, my nonfiction books (ranging from The Soft Edge to Cellphone to In Pursuit of Truth), and other goodies. I give advice to new writers and discuss how to work with your editor. And ... I read the first two sections of The Plot to Save Socrates...

Sixty minutes in all ... enjoy.






The Plot to Save Socrates


"challenging fun" - Entertainment Weekly

"a Da Vinci-esque thriller" - New York Daily News

"Sierra Waters is sexy as hell" - curled up with a good book


more about The Plot to Save Socrates...

Get your own at Profile Pitstop.com



Read the first chapter of The Plot to Save Socrates
.... FREE!

No comments:

InfiniteRegress.tv