"Paul Levinson's It's Real Life is a page-turning exploration into that multiverse known as rock and roll. But it is much more than a marvelous adventure narrated by a master storyteller...it is also an exquisite meditation on the very nature of alternate history." -- Jack Dann, The Fiction Writer's Guide to Alternate History

Monday, October 29, 2018

Recording Brand New Album of Science Fiction Related Songs

For immediate release...
Paul Levinson
Off in a few days to Batavia, NY - Old Bear Records - to record a brand new album of my science fiction related songs with Chris L. Hoisington producing ... my first album of new songs since Twice Upon A Rhyme in 1972!  Watch my music page on Facebook for progress reports, including photos and video clips from the studio.
I wrote the words and music to most of these songs, and collaborated with Linda Thaler, John Anealio Mazzarella, and Peter Rosenthal on several songs in which I wrote the lyrics and one of those fine composers the music.
Here's a list of the songs I'll be recording:
"Alpha Centauri" (words by Paul Levinson, music by Peter Rosenthal, 2000)
"Cloudy Sunday" (words by Paul Levinson, music by Linda Kaplan Thaler, 1968)
"I Knew You By Heart" (words by Paul Levinson, music by Peter Rosenthal, 2000)
"If I Traveled to the Past" (words by Paul Levinson, music by John Anealio, 2011)
"Picture Postcard World" (words and music by Paul Levinson, 1968)
"Samantha" (words and music by Paul Levinson, 2018)
"Tau Ceti" (words by Paul Levinson, music by John Anealio, 2011)
"Welcome Up (Hiding Behind a Raindrop)" (words and music by Paul Levinson, 2018)
I'll be touring in the Spring and Summer, performing these songs, mostly at science fiction conventions.  Watch here and on my Facebook music page for announcements.


No comments:

InfiniteRegress.tv