"I went to a place to eat. It said 'breakfast at any time.' So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance". --Steven Wright ... If you are a devotee of time travel, check out this song...

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sopranos' Bobby Has Advice for Paris Hilton!

Well, Bobby Bacala (Steve Schirripa) may have been snuffed out last Sunday, but he came back to give some advice to Paris Hilton ...

Courtesy tmz.com for the video, and thanks MySpace friend "Spy!" for pointing this out to me. Classic and hilarious!

(And I'll be back tonight with my review of the finale - I have a feeling the above will be the last piece of humor we'll have about The Sopranos for a long time) ...

2 comments:

Rick Rockhill said...

Great post. I like your blog.

For a bit of Paris humor, I wrote a fun post on my blog about Paris Hilton…stop by and check it out:

http://rickrockhill.blogspot.com/2007/06/dr-wang-channels-conrad-hilton-beyond.html

Paul Levinson said...

Thanks! Just read your blog post - excellent ... You should put together a little book of these ... could be a best-seller, really...

InfiniteRegress.tv