"Paul Levinson's It's Real Life is a page-turning exploration into that multiverse known as rock and roll. But it is much more than a marvelous adventure narrated by a master storyteller...it is also an exquisite meditation on the very nature of alternate history." -- Jack Dann, The Fiction Writer's Guide to Alternate History

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I've Seen the Future - Make Sure This Doesn't Happen to You

As some of you may know, I write time travel stories, I also write about time travel, and review my favorite time travel movies and television shows right here on Infinite Regress.

I also have a secret, invisible portal in my office, which I rarely talk about, for obvious reasons. But last night, after teaching an evening class, I went two weeks into the future...

I've returned from the future with this horrifying video from November 7, 2008 ... we all have the power of free will ... it need not turn out this way ... make sure this doesn't happen to you... More details here ...



InfiniteRegress.tv