- And added 4 January 2012: His total in last night's GOP Iowa Caucuses was only 6 votes different from what he received in Iowa in 2008
- And added January 11, 2012: His company, Bain Capital, systematically destroyed human companies.
- And added January 12, 2012 - suggested by Gary Farber: "Only a Cylon would drive the family dog to Canada strapped to the roof of the car."
1. Mitt Romney said "null set" twice last night, for no apparent reason.
2. His favorite novel is Battlefield Earth.
3. No one person could have so many different positions.
4. Mitt Romney's father, George Romney, was President of the American Motors Corporation (before running for the Republican Presidential nomination in 1968). AMC was known for its innovations in assembly-line production of compact cars.
5. George Romney, in the same Presidential campaign in 1968, admitted he had been "brainwashed" in a visit to Vietnam.
6. Mitt Romney's firm, Bain Capital, acquired an interest in Staples.
7. Romney ran for, and was elected, Governor of Massachusetts, even though he was not a legal resident of the state for the required seven years.
8. Battlestar Galactica unexpectedly announced that it would close up shop after the end of its next - fourth - season. What else could they do, given the outside chance that Romney might be otherwise occupied in 2009?
9. Where do you think Battlestar Galactica got the idea of Baltar as President?
10. Just look at him.
IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE - See Further Evidence That Mitt Romney May Be a Cylon, 27 January 2008