"Paul Levinson's It's Real Life is a page-turning exploration into that multiverse known as rock and roll. But it is much more than a marvelous adventure narrated by a master storyteller...it is also an exquisite meditation on the very nature of alternate history." -- Jack Dann, The Fiction Writer's Guide to Alternate History

Monday, July 16, 2007

taping for Forbes.com Video Network tomorrow (rescheduled)

[Ooops - the following taping has been rescheduled - I'll keep you posted on the show date.]

Hey, I'll be interviewed (taped) on Forbes.com Video Network show The Download tomorrow at their Times Square studios...

The show will go live on the Web on Wednesday - I'll post the specific url then, but you can just go to http://www.forbes.com/video/

I'll be talking about what's still needed in mobile phone technology ...

I'll try to subtly wave or smile to all InfiniteRegress.tv readers.

In the meantime, here's another look at what I had to say about the cell phone's past, present, and future, on a Discovery Channel show this past December (actually taped back in June 2006)...

2 comments:

Goddess Crystal's Pet said...

Congrats on the taping! You've organized your blog quite nicely. I'm curious why - with the way you have the content arranged - you've stayed with Blogger versus going to Wordpress.

Paul Levinson said...

Thanks, Don - the truth is, I try not to spend too much time on the underlying structure, so I can keep writing ... and, so far, Blogger's suited my needs ...

InfiniteRegress.tv