"I went to a place to eat. It said 'breakfast at any time.' So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance". --Steven Wright ... If you are a devotee of time travel, check out this song...

Friday, November 16, 2007

2006-2007 exchange with John Titor

I've already shared with you a bit of Sierra Water's correspondence with Zeshua Alpha (Sierra has received more, which I'll post here later).

In the meantime, I might as well post this exchange with John Titor on my Paul Levinson web page ...


Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 7:52:00 PM
John Titor IP: 24.31.22.93

Hello, Paul. I am looking forward to reading "The Plot to Save Socrates." I find it very amusing if only co-incidental that my partner in this worldline is a TT named Ciara.

Syncronicity? I doubt it. But then again, all things are possible in all worldlines...

Tuesday, January 09, 2007, 4:51:35 PM
Paul Levinson IP: 71.167.152.250

John - Truly honored that you came by to say hello ... I hope you enjoy The Plot to Save Socrates (you of all people should appreciate it)... The synchronicity with Sierra Waters is, as far as I know, purely coincidental ... though, who knows...
=================

John Titor also supplied this e-mail address: futuretech2037@yahoo.com








"challenging fun" - Entertainment Weekly

"a Da Vinci-esque thriller" - New York Daily News

"Sierra Waters is sexy as hell" - curled up with a good book



Read the first chapter of The Plot to Save Socrates
.... FREE!

1 comment:

InfiniteRegress.tv