"I went to a place to eat. It said 'breakfast at any time.' So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance". --Steven Wright ... If you are a devotee of time travel, check out this song...

Saturday, August 25, 2007

my YouTube videos - complete run of my clips from television


the complete, current run of my YouTube video clips ... 51 videos in all ... including 3 of Bill O'Reilly v. me ... Jack Thompson v. me ... Jesse Ventura interviews me ... clips from my appearances on the Discovery Channel (talking about cell phones) and the History Channel (talking about science fiction) ... more ... over 200,000 views as of April 2010 ...

will be automatically updated when new video clips are added...

5 comments:

badthing1 said...

Hi Professor :)

I enjoyed your interviews immensely and wanted to let you know that I agree with you that Don Imus' mouth is much too sewer-like for the general public's ears and that's why I personally think that if people desire to listen to the likes of Don Imus AND Howard Stern they can pay a private radio station and listen to their trash all day and all night if they wish to do so.

As for violent movie watching/video game playing by teens, while I do advocate the entertainment being rated for age, I do not believe that watching/playing by the teens will automatically turn them into evil, murdering monsters. If this were the case, there would be millions of teens out there in the world causing death and destruction, based on their entertainment habits. Thank goodness this isn't the case at all.

Paul Levinson said...

Good thinking, Badthing! :)

Thanks for coming by!

Paul Levinson said...

And I'm really glad you enjoyed the interviews...

Anonymous said...

How did you put this together?

Paul Levinson said...

I noticed that YouTube has a new widget that does this. You have a choice of what you can put on it - your uploads, your favorites, etc.

InfiniteRegress.tv