"Paul Levinson's It's Real Life is a page-turning exploration into that multiverse known as rock and roll. But it is much more than a marvelous adventure narrated by a master storyteller...it is also an exquisite meditation on the very nature of alternate history." -- Jack Dann, The Fiction Writer's Guide to Alternate History

Thursday, January 17, 2008

In Honor of Mad Men: I Talk to Mark Molaro About Mad Men, Rich Sommer, and Blogging



In honor of AMC's Mad Men's winning the Golden Globe for Best TV drama (in addition to Jon Hamm getting a Golden Globe for best male dramatic performance as Don Draper in Mad Men), I'm putting up this one-minute clip from Mark Molaro's recent interview with me on The Alcove, in which I talk about the time that Mad Men's Harry Crane (aka Rich Sommer) posted a comment right here on InfiniteRegress.tv about a review of Mad Men I had just posted...

Here's a link to my review of Mad Men (episode 12) with Rich Sommer's comment.

And here's my 20-minute podcast interview with Rich Sommer from the end of October:









And here's my complete 25-minute interview with Mark Molaro, in which we talk about many new media things...





The Plot to Save Socrates


"challenging fun" - Entertainment Weekly

"a Da Vinci-esque thriller" - New York Daily News

"Sierra Waters is sexy as hell" - curled up with a good book


more about The Plot to Save Socrates...

Get your own at Profile Pitstop.com



Read the first chapter of The Plot to Save Socrates
.... FREE!

No comments:

InfiniteRegress.tv