"I went to a place to eat. It said 'breakfast at any time.' So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance". --Steven Wright ... If you are a devotee of time travel, check out this song...

Friday, November 30, 2007

The Plot to Save Journeyman: Extending The Plot to Save Socrates - Journeyman Contest!

There is excellent news about Journeyman - three more episodes will definitely air, after all!

And - I received such good response to The Plot To Save Socrates - Journeyman contest on Monday - in which Matt Pollari of Gustavus Adolphus College in Minnesota emailed me with the correct answer to what was the last word that Dan said on Monday's show - "life" - within 30 seconds after the show ...

That I've decided to extend my Plot to Save Socrates giveaway for the next three episodes of Journeyman!

That's right - I will send a free, autographed copy of my time travel novel, The Plot to Save Socrates - Entertainment Weekly said it's "challenging fun" - to the first e-mail I receive, after each of the next three episodes of Journeyman, that correctly identifies the last word that Dan says on the show...

The next three episodes will be broadcast on NBC on Monday, Dec 10 ... Monday Dec 17 ... and Wednesday, Dec 17 ... at 10 pm...

Levinson.paul@gmail. com is my e-mail.

And I'll also be giving away an additional copy to a randomly chosen member of the Fans of Journeyman Unite group on Facebook, if the group gets 500 members before the start of the last episode of Journeyman this year - check Facebook for details.

I'm delighted to do whatever I can to attract viewers to this excellent series, because I'm confident that once you see an episode or two, you'll be a fan!






The Plot to Save Socrates


"challenging fun" - Entertainment Weekly

"a Da Vinci-esque thriller" - New York Daily News

"Sierra Waters is sexy as hell" - curled up with a good book


more about The Plot to Save Socrates...

Get your own at Profile Pitstop.com



Read the first chapter of The Plot to Save Socrates
.... FREE!

No comments:

InfiniteRegress.tv